PAL Aerospace can provide Turnkey Aircraft Modifications from conceptual design, detailed design and engineering, modification, ground and flight testing, documentation generation to delivery of the final product. As part of the PAL/EIC family of companies, DECA Aviation has access to over 315,000 square feet of hangar space ensuring the ability to accommodate aircraft modifications, as well as experienced technical, maintenance and program management personnel.
- Geophysical survey and mapping
- Aerial firefighting/water bombers
- R&D Test Beds
- Airborne Law Enforcement
- VIP Interiors
- Pax/Cargo Combi
- Search and Rescue
- Atmospheric research platforms
- Medevac/Air Ambulance
- Narcotics Interdiction
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Interior reconfigurations
- In-flight entertainment systems
- Component level certification
DECA Aviation offers their clients design, analysis, R&D, liaison, documentation and production services that are applicable to structures, interiors, systems, propulsion, and avionics projects.