If you’re looking for the opportunity to work with a group of companies, with operations across Canada and the world, the PAL Group has a career path for you! Whether you are looking for permanent or contract employment, the PAL Group has many unique options for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers across multiple locations in Atlantic Canada.
PAL Aerospace, PAL Airlines, Air Borealis and Moncton Flight College are leading employers in the Canadian aviation industry, and are excited to provide unique opportunities for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Technicians. We are currently accepting applications
for permanent and contract opportunities at our operations in St. John’s, NL, Goose Bay, NL, Halifax, NS, Fredericton, NB, Moncton, NB and Montreal, QC.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an AME;
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through program such as the International Correspondence School;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Trouble shooting skills;
- Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record Check prior to employment.
To learn more and apply, click on the following link: http://ame.careers.com
PAL Aerospace, PAL Airlines, Air Borealis and Moncton Flight College are all Equal Opportunity Employers.
Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.